Agra Tour PacakgeAgra
Hotel In Agra - Karan Vilas
Day 1 Agra Local Sightseeing
In the morning, depart for the historical and romantic city of Agra. In Agra, you will visit 'Taj Mahal', the epitome of romance. You will also visit the majestic Agra fort- where the Mughal emperor ShahJahan spent his last few years. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra. Note: Taj Mahal is closed for visitors on Friday.
Day 2 Agra To Delhi 232 km.approx. 4.5 hours)
After breakfast, start your return to Delhi. On the way you will visit Sikandra, the grand tomb of Emperor Akbar.
Agra, the land of the Taj Mahal, the monument that has come to eternally symbolize love, is a city of rich historical and architectural heritage which is visited by a large number of tourists every year. Though Taj Mahal is the single largest tourist attraction of this city, Agra also offers fine works of art and craft, typical delicacies to savour and an insight into its elements of vibrant culture.
Places & Distance Covered
Places Covered: Taj Mahal,city of Agra,majestic Agra fort,visit Sikandra tomb..
Delhi to Agra 250KM (5 Hours Journey)
Round about 750 Km..
1. Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
2. Breakfast and Dinner. (only vegetarian meals served in)
3. Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
4. All applicable taxes.
5. Honeymoon Package add on like flower decoration, Honeymoon cake, candle light Dinner etc. will cost Rs-2000 extra.
6. No Any Extra Hidden Charges.